Translate

Monday, September 16, 2013

The Donation Button

As many of you know I have always maintained that I would never charge for using the site. I will always follow that philosophy as I feel that is the right thing to do. That being said, there are A LOT of hours put in to this site! What I would like to do with any donations collected is possibly try to upgrade the site or do some sort of prizes or giveaways or something of that nature for you all. I'd like the site to be more community-esque as I have met several great people since this site started, so I would love to know what you all would like us to do to make it that way. Please don't feel obligated to donate, it's truly not a big deal as I've done this for like 6+ years now without seeing a penny. Every little bit helps these days though! Here's the link again if you'd like to help out the site:





Enjoy the site everyone & keep the requests coming!!

Thanks again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment